Sunday, September 26, 2010

Jon Hamm in Mad Men



Jon Hamm is quite possibly one of the sexiest men alive. Deciding to finally put Mad Men: Season 1 in my NetFlix cue, I started watching the season from the beginning last Sunday. I was instantly hooked. The show is amazing in every sense (great storylines, developed characters, cool era, etc.), and have I mentioned that Jon Hamm is quite possibly one of the sexiest men alive?


Just looking at a picture of him, one might say Yeah, he's sexy, but not at the top of my list. Fortunately, just looking at him isn't what makes him hot. It's his entire being- his swagger, the way he smokes his cigarette (the show is in the 50s - give me a break), his voice, the way he speaks... he's just.... smooth. Both in real life (since we hang out all the time) and in the show.
Daaaayyyyyyuuuummmmmm.
Love it.

I'm getting a little too excited about all of this. Bottom line, even if you don't find him attractive (and boys, let's just be honest, you know you want to be him)- you should definitely watch the show from the beginning. It's SO GOOD. Can't wait for disc 3 to arrive.



Are you hiring any new secretaries anytime soon?
ugh. PERFECTION. I LOVE BEARDS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment