Sunday, September 12, 2010

Video Phone

Lady Gaga seems to be a great influence on Beyonce these days.
Beyonce is now air humping, grinding on plastic guns, shaking her ass, grabbing her tits, and straddling chairs more than ever. 


All of this is performed to lyrics such as:

You like it when I shake it?

Shawty on a mission, what your name is?

What, you want me naked?

If you liking this position you can tape it on your video phone



Hustla keep on talkin'

You like the way it's popping?

You saying that you want me

Press record, baby film me



However, the best part is probably when Lady Gaga gets a little too out of control with her head/ponytail spin and loses her balance. Thank goodness for editing. I'm sure she sprained something.


Bottom line is, check these drag queens out. I dare you to only watch it once:




No comments:

Post a Comment