Friday, June 25, 2010

LOOKBOOK

Ever since magically stumbling across LOOKBOOK.nu, my life has gone increasingly downhill. Fridays where I get the opportunity to work from home are increasingly more unproductive as I spin through the top look "hype" scores wishing I was thin and trashy enough to be oggled by other fashion lovers out there on the web.


Although LOOKBOOK is a fashion site, I think I enjoy the pictures themselves more than I notice the clothes. Some of these photos are taken and photoshopped by some really talented people, which leads me to believe that these skinny skanks are totally banging their best friend that just so happens to be an aspiring photographer. The girl gets an amazing picture that she can show to everyone and get crazy attention, and the best friend/photographer gets practice hiding his boner while observing some serious skin exposure through the lens.

Another exciting feature is that all the Americans think they're awesome by titling their photo as a misspelled French phrase, and all of the foreigners title their photos in incorrect tense usage and misspelled  English.

WARNING: Highly addictive. Check it out and have a ball- but go ahead and cancel those lunch plans. Am I crazy, or is this not wonderful?

1 comment:

  1. I've been a victim of that time consuming site too...another good one is fashiontoast.com

    ReplyDelete